- Sitting fee for up to six people (add $10 per additional person).
- Pre-shoot consultation. ( I like to discuss wardrobe possibilities, ideas for your session, location choices, etc. If we are shooting in a location with which I am not familiar, I like to scout it out, take a few shots, and make notes prior to our session. A week or so before the session date, I send out a document with additional information and several questions to help me plan our session.)
- Sessions last anywhere from one and a half to around three hours at the locations of your choice. I don't carry a stopwatch - I let the session flow naturally.
- Multiple settings (if desired).
- Multiple wardrobe changes (if desired).
- Artistic enhancement of an unlimited amount of images. (The culling and editing process is where the bulk of my time comes in!)
- Color and black and white version of each image in your gallery.
- Full reprint rights to all edited images.
- On-line slideshow set to music to share with family & friends (no expiration date).
- Ordering gallery set up to print at at base prices from a professional lab. [You have the option to order professional-grade prints at Walmart prices. There is no monetary gain for me if you order from your gallery - I just want my clients to have the opportunity to order professional-grade products at cost. For example, an 8*10 print is $2.09, an 11*14 portrait is $7.49, and a 16*20 is $16.99. There is no time limit on your gallery - you and your loved ones may order at your convenience. Many clients choose their favorites and wait for one of the company's frequent sales, which I advertise on Facebook. The majority of my clients create beautiful wall galleries with collections of their large prints. Their canvas gallery wraps are gorgeous, and reasonably priced as well. Prints and products are shipped to your door within a few days.]
- Option to download all gallery images straight to your desktop for immediate use.
- High-resolution c.d. with all of your fully edited, ready-to-print images to use as you wish - packaged and delivered to your door with a written copyright release.
- Post-shoot assistance as needed with print orders, card or project creation & image display ideas. Needless to say, I have a vested interest in your images. I'm happy to walk you through whatever you may need in person, over the phone or online.
Thanks so much for stopping by. To set up a session, please contact me via email:
[please type "session" in the subject line]
or text or call: